Depending on the candidates background this could either be a perm hiring or contract.
- Drive all safety activity within LMNA operations to ensure compliance with all OSHA regulations. Work with front line management and employees to drive zero LTA’s.
- Establish meaningful KPI’s for each value stream and the organization to drive world class safety initiatives.
- Actively engage employees to track and eliminate work place hazards that contribute to near misses. Track all recordable and reportable incidents for the OSHA 300 log.
- Coordinate and document the LMNA Environmental standards and policy to ensure compliance of ISO 14001.
- Proactively develop environmental, health and safety programs that go above and beyond regulations and qualify for the Green tier program.
- Coordinate and/or deliver all safety training of operations and front office personnel. Ensure proper training documentation is maintained.
- Work with engineering to ensure ergonomic reviews of work stations and machines are completed to minimize work place hazards.
- Lead the Emergency response team.
- Lead all workplace investigations and document all work place accidents.
- Coordinate all activity of outside vendors (environmental consultants) and government agencies.
- Update, log and coordinate all MSDS activity for internal and external inquiries.
Work Environment: Safety Manager for a large manufacturing facility
If interested please contact:
David McCarten, AEROTEK